It may seem as though not a day goes by without a new study highlighting the benefits of medical cannabis. If you’re trying to obtain a medical marijuana card in Maryland, you’re in the right place. At Capital Greens, we want to remove the frustrations that come with gaining your card. In order to do so, we offer a convenient service with appointment times that meet your needs. If you’re ready to begin your journey into holistic health, it’s time to learn more about what we do.
Making medical marijuana cards in Maryland more convenient
Trying to fit your health in around your work and family life shouldn’t need to feel challenging. At Capital Greens, we have several clinic locations. They include Wheaton-Silver Spring, Georgia Avenue, and Wheaton-Glenmont.
No matter which clinic you choose, you’ll benefit from an appointment with a medical assistant and then a doctor who’s able to screen you for medical marijuana card eligibility. We understand that not everyone’s lifestyle works well with standard office hours. To make your life simpler, we offer flexible appointment times that you may struggle to find elsewhere.
Your appointment with us is an opportunity to discuss the safety aspects of using medical cannabis. Although this mode of treatment provides easy relief to people throughout the Maryland area, there are restrictions on how you can use it. This includes the amount you can carry and areas where its use is permissible. Alongside discussing the health benefits, our medical team is happy to make sure you meet all the legal requirements.
What we need from you
Acting within the confines of the law is the best way for us to deliver a safe standard of care. Because of this, we expect you to bring a state driving license or state ID to your appointment so we can verify who you are. We’ll also need to see a copy of your medical records. If you’re struggling to get hold of some, we can put you in touch with a provider who can help you out.
Additionally, you should expect to answer some questions about why you want to gain a medical marijuana card and what you expect from your treatment. This is our opportunity to make sure you receive the holistic therapies you need. It’s also an excellent chance for you to ask us more about appropriate use and the benefits of taking this approach to treating the symptoms of your condition.
Some of the conditions that can benefit from medical marijuana
At Capital Greens, we offer a non-judgemental clinical setting to our patients in Maryland. Our friendly team of doctors has a wealth of experience in treating patients with some of the conditions that can benefit from medical marijuana. They include:
- Chronic pain:Patients suffering from conditions such as fibromyalgia often find that their pain doesn’t respond to everyday painkillers. Medical marijuana can prove useful in such cases.
- PTSD: Moving through the trauma of PTSD is troubling. Using medical marijuana you may find that symptoms such as anxiety and panic attacks become less pronounced.
- Anorexia: Stimulating the desire to eat sometimes becomes easier when you take a holistic approach to treating anorexia. However, we may need to liaise with your psychiatric team before deciding on the safety of this treatment.
- Glaucoma: With medical marijuana, you may be able to alleviate some of the eye pressure that accompanies glaucoma. The effects typically last for three to four hours.
- Seizures: Some severe forms of epilepsy that don’t respond to the usual drugs may become easier.
At Capital Greens, we’re here to make gaining your medical marijuana card stress-free. To arrange an appointment or to learn more about what we do, call us at 240-338-3456.